TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - eh...
People Seeking Info

Subject eh...

Posted by Dallas DamonZ on July 15, 2006 at 4:02 PM
  This message has been viewed 233 times.

In Reply To I would hope that others who are knowledgeable about posted by Ash's Z on July 15, 2006 at 03:52 PM

Message Out of all the customer cars I've worked on that ran in the 14-15psi range, I've never had to gap down - period. Granted running high PSI you will, but most stage III types are only going to get 15 and that's the whole story.

I do 380 at the ground on JWT ECU and run 17psi and I don't have any misfire problems at WOT or any other throttle position.

Spark plug gap isn't a problem until it's a problem. I haven't dynoed with a gap change on stg III because I haven't had a need to. If there's no real performance difference between the 2 as you claim then if you're putting in new plugs.. go ahead I guess. If you have 6B-11Bs in there already, I'd leave them alone until you have to screw with it.

Later

Click here to e-mail me!Click here for Twin Turbo Zs of Dallas!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein

When was the last time you *really* did something with your Z to call yourself a Z enthusiast?

Member #1 PETZ

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.